1. What are you most thankful for?
I am most thankful for my family, true friends, and loved ones. They all have been so supportive and always want what's best for me. I am blessed to have a roof over my head and the health of me and my loved ones. I am also thankful for my kiddies, who make me strive to be the best educator that I can be.
2. What were the highlights of 2012 for you?
* The first half of the year, I had a long term teaching position (that started October 2011) for a fourth grade class. I met some wonderful people and was blessed to have supportive co workers. I have some awesome memories with them and my kiddies, who were so sweet. I can't believe so much time has passed since it ended. I miss it/them and always think of that experience fondly.
*In September, Rudy and I went to San Francisco to visit my dear friends, Lei & Nach. I got to meet their adorable daughter, Mia. We ate a whole lot and I was sad when it was time to go back home. I had so much fun.
*In July, Rudy and I took our first trip together to Lake Tahoe for Kim & Kevin's wedding. We survived and had so much fun together, traveling and sight seeing.
3. What are you hoping for in 2013?
The thing that I am hoping for the most is to get placed back permanently in a classroom at a good school with awesome co workers (I was spoiled with my past co workers). I miss it terribly and feel that I'm still growing & learning as an educator.
I also hope for happiness and good health for my family, friends, and loved ones. I would like to make many wonderful memories with them.
4. What were some of your favorites of 2012?
*My favorite new TV show of 2012 is Once Upon a Time. I also was hooked on 666 Park Avenue, but heard that one is being canceled. This year, I started watching reruns of The Big Bang Theory and thing it's hilarious.
*I don't have just one favorite song of 2012, but I definitely have a few that stick out. I liked GOTYE's Somebody That I Used to Know and Fun's We Are Young, but got a little tired of them since all the radio stations were playing them so much. Jason Mraz's I Won't Give Up and Christina Perri's A Thousand Years are beautiful songs. I loved all of Kelly Clarkson and Carrie Underwood's songs in 2012.
*My favorite movies of 2012 are The Hobbit and The Hunger Games. I also really liked The Five Year Engagement.
5. Is there anything you would change about 2012?
Nope. 2012 was a great year for me. I learned a lot and things could have been worse. I am blessed. :)
Cheers to a wonderful 2012....definitely hoping 2013 is, too!