Sunday, December 5, 2010

Downtown Disney

On Saturday, Rudy and I went to Downtown Disney. He's never been and I've been wanting to go for awhile now. The weather was also perfect for our date. :)

When we got there, there was this beautiful, huge Christmas tree, so I had to take a picture with it (of course). 

We got to the Lego store and he really wanted to take a picture with Woody. How cute. :)

I absolutely love Harry Potter, so was excited to see these made out of legos. 

I was SUPER excited to see that they had Harry Potter key chains. I got a younger Harry about 5 years ago and needed an upgrade. I bought Harry, Ron and Hermoine. 

We went into the Disney store and Rudy bought me Remy from "Ratatouille." He's so sweet. "Ratatouille" is one of my favorite cartoons of all time. It taught me about mixing the cheese and grape. Lol. 

We ate at Rainforest Cafe and got some beigneits for dessert. This was one of the main reasons why I wanted to go to Downtown Disney. I was introduced to these about 6 years ago and fell in love with them. I described them to Rudy as "little pillows of heaven." I wish I knew a place closer to me where I could get them. So good! 

I hope you had a wonderful weekend! 

4 comments:

  1. Awww...I wish we lived closer to Disneyland. I miss it so much!! Good times at downtown disney!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like a fun date!!! I love disney! Have a good week sister!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, I did not know they had beignets at Downtown Disney!!! They are little pillows of heaven! Must go there right now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yes, they are so good! It's at the Jazz Kitchen!

    ReplyDelete