1. Did you watch the royal wedding? Nopers. I had work the next day and I need my sleep or I can't function properly. I knew everyone would show reruns/caps and figured I'd get to see the best parts that way anyhow. I was able to see some recaps in the morning while I was getting to work though. TLC had a rerun that night so I watched it then.
I have to say, I absolutely LOVE Kate's dress! It is gorgeous and was perfect for her! Just w-o-w.
2. Tea and crumpets or coffee and scones? Hmm..I've never had crumpets before, so I'd have to go with coffee and scones. :)
3. Who's cuter, Prince William or Prince Harry? They're both pretty cute to me, but if I had to choose one, I would go for William. I think I like his personality more, too.
4. Do you own a fancy hat? No..lol. I wouldn't have any events to go to where those types of hats would be proper. There were some pretty crazy hats at the wedding!
Seriously, of all the hats they could've picked..lol.
5. Would you rather live in a castle or English cottage? Hmm...although it would be awesome to live in a castle, I think a cottage would just be more homey and a place I'd rather have my children growing in.
7. 7. How old were you when Prince Charles and Princess Diana got married? Were you even bored? Do you remember watching it? They got married in 1981, so no, I did not watch it since I was not born yet. I probably would have just waited for the recaps.
8. Have you found your prince or are you still looking? I am very blessed to say that I have found my prince. I feel very fortunate to have him in my life. He is my other half and I love him with all my heart. <3