Sunday, September 19, 2010

September Birthdays

I l-o-v-e family gatherings with my mom's side of the family. We have them throughout the year for birthdays, religious things, holidays, etc. My mom has 3 brothers and 3 sisters, so everyone in the family comes to these events when they can. We celebrated September birthdays yesterday at my uncle's house and had soooo much delicious food. The desserts were the type where even though you're stuffed, you have to keep eating because it's just that good. I always have a blast at these gatherings. I'm so blessed to have the family that I have. 
My dad's face is so funny. My sister and I cracked up. We took 3 family pictures and his face is the same in each one. Lol!
Happy birthday September family members!

1 comment:

  1. What a fun day! I wish I had a big family. We're a pretty small group. ;)

    ReplyDelete