Sunday, November 21, 2010

Denis & Yung's wedding

Last Saturday, my cousin got married at the beautiful Millennium Biltmore hotel in Los Angeles. I was super excited since we hadn't had a family wedding in awhile. It was so great seeing everyone dressed up and having fun. After the ceremony, we all moved to the reception all to mingle and snack on the appetizers (and open bar ;-)). Everyone ate like we hadn't eaten it days; plus they were all a-m-a-z-i-n-g and I/we couldn't help it. I absolutely loved seeing my aunts, uncles, mom, and cousins getting down on the dance floor too. 
 With pops, momma, and big sis. 

 The bf looking spiffy. 

 Cousins. 

 The happy couple. :)

Look who caught the garter! Lol. 

Now I was no where near the girl that got the bouquet, but it's not biggie to me. Rudy was actually in the back of the group of guys (since most of them were friends and pushing each other), so I was pretty surprised that he caught it. My sister later tells me when my mom had no idea who caught it and was trying to look to see who did catch it. All my uncles, aunts, and cousins at that table saw, and were laughing and cheering. When the dj said "Congratulations to Rudy!", my mom was like "RUDY!!" I thought that was pretty hilarious. It's not that she doesn't like him, she loves him; but she wants us to wait, of course, till we're all ready (financial, career-wise, etc.). My mom told me later that she almost had a heart attack. Lol!

I'm happy he caught the garter, but it'll be at least 3 years before we're ready to get married. No rush. :) I love where we are now in our relationship.

What a beautiful wedding..congrats to Denis and Yung!

No comments:

Post a Comment