Sunday, February 3, 2013

Sunday Social #2



1. If you where stuck on an island what are the two material items you would want to have?
My toothbrush and Harry Potter books. 

2. What are two TV shows you'd watch over and over?
Definitely "I Love Lucy" and "How I Met Your Mother." I have both shows on DVD. They show reruns of HIMYM on TV, so it's a definite watch for me when it's on. I have an "I Love Lucy" DVD in my player just in case there's nothing good on TV to watch. I never get tired of watching the shows, so the marathon continues...


3. If your house was on fire, what two things aside from family, pets, etc would you grab?
I would grab my photo albums and my mom's bag of paperwork (birth certificates, passports, social security stuff, etc.). The photo albums are pictures from when I was growing up and there's no replacing those. The bag has important stuff, that I'm sure I can get back with time, but to keep my mom's sanity, that's what I'd grab. 

4. What are your two most favorite articles of clothing?
I absolutely love scarves! I have about a dozen and love taking them out when fall comes around. They feel so comfy and warm. My other favorite would have to be my pea coats. Can you tell that I love the cold weather? :)

5. What two movies that you saw in the past year would you recommend to us?
I really enjoyed "The Hobbit." I watched the Lord of the Rings trilogy in the theater and knew I had to watch this one in the theater, too. I tried reading the book before the movie came out, but I didn't have enough time. It was great and I can't wait for the next one to come out. 
"Django Unchained" was also one of my favorites. Christoph Waltz is an amazing actor and he was just awesome in it. I knew I wanted to see it since I saw the preview for it a few months back. 
6. What are your two biggest guilty pleasures?
Donuts and pop music. I can still sing along to the Backstreet Boys and N'SYNC. ;-)

1 comment:

  1. Yes, the I Love Lucy episode where they are driving, I think I saw it a couple weeks ago, or one similar. It was very funny!

    ReplyDelete