Sunday, August 11, 2013

Sunday Social #4


1. When you were little, what did you want to be when you grew up?
For a random few months in I think third or fourth grade, I wanted to be a pharmacist. I have no idea where I got that from, but that probably would have never worked out. I'm not good at remember all of the medical terms. 
After that, I decided that I wanted to be a teacher and never looked back. I wanted to make a difference in lives and looked up to all of my teachers. I was one of those students that would stay after school to help. Hopefully I'll be able to get my own classroom again soon. I definitely miss it, and it's really a wonderful feeling to see how much the students grow.

2. What was your favorite way to kill time as a kid?
I read a lot of books as a kid. My mom would take my sister and I to the library every other week when we were younger. My favorite book series were The Babysitters Club and Goosebumps.

3. When did you get your first cell phone?
I didn't get a cell phone until I was a freshman in college. I moved into the dorms and they didn't have phones. It was a black Motorola flip phone. 

4. What is your favorite magazine to read?
People is probably it!

5. What is the one random object people would be surprised to find in your purse?
I tried to be prepared, so there are things in my purse that most people probably don't have. I have allergy & anti-diarrhea pills in my purse. You just never know and I rather be prepared!

No comments:

Post a Comment