Sunday, August 25, 2013

Sunday Social #5: Being a Kid


1. What do you miss most about being a kid?
Looking back, being a kid was so carefree and fun. We didn't have to stress out about things like work or bills. I enjoyed playing with friends, watching cartoons, and just being silly all the time. There are so many responsibilities as an adult, it just makes you wish time moved much slower!

2. Did you have a nickname growing up? What was it?
No nickname for me, which was perfectly fine. 

3. What was your favorite thing to do at recess?
I remember playing Chinese jump rope a lot. It was the "in" thing to play when I was a kid. 

4. What did you want to be when you grew up?
I wanted to be a teacher. I always enjoyed helping my teachers after school and loved all the little teacher trinkets they had at their desks. 

5. Did you participate in any school activities?
In eighth grade, I was in drill team. Before that, I helped teachers after school and racked up a lot of Service Hours. 

6. What is the funniest thing you did as a kid that your parents still remind you about?
My older sister and I used to mess around like we were wrestlers on WWF (now WWE). I would pretend that I was wounded and unconscious. My sister would be the referee and hold up my arm and I'd let it drop two times, until the last time, where I'd get some strength somehow to come back and win the match. Lol, it was so cheesy, but we used our imaginations a lot to have fun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment