Sunday, September 8, 2013

Sunday Social #7: All About Fall


I am so excited for my favorite season to arrive! I'm tired of this heat already.

1. What is your favorite fall activity?
I love going to all of the pumpkin patches and fall festivals. It's something I look forward to every season. I enjoy the weather, smelling all the bakes goods, and look at all of the goodies.
This was some of the fun last year. 

2. Do you follow a football team? If so, which one and why?
I do not know anything about football. Rudy likes to watch college football and his favorite team is the Oregon Ducks, so I'm sure I'll be next to him, watching a few games. 

3. What is something fun about fall in your area?
There's nothing in my area during the fall season that I can think of. All of the festivals we have gone to have been a few cities away. Hopefully they'll come up with something this year.

4. What are your favorite fall staple outfits?
Scarves are a must for me. I have more than a dozen scarves and my favorite is a purplish/grayish infinity one. I wear boots from time to time with skinny jeans. 


5. What things are you looking forward to most about this coming fall season?
I look forward to the same activities during the fall season. I'm excited to drink Starbucks' Pumpkin Spice Lattes/Fraps, going to Fall Festivals, picking out the perfect pumpkins to carve, baking yummy goodies, giving out candy on Halloween, going to family get-togethers, celebrating my birthday, watching the leaves change color, and feeling & smelling the cool, crisp air. 


6. What is your favorite fall holiday? Tradition?
My favorite fall holiday is Halloween. I don't dress up, but every year, I decorate my house and carve two or three pumpkins. I am the one that gives out the treats Halloween night and I love looking at all of the cute little kiddies in their costumes. 
 2011

2012

I'm soo ready for all the Fall fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment