Sunday, August 7, 2011

Happy birthday Lucille Ball!


Yesterday was Lucille Ball's 100th birthday. They had an "I Love Lucy" marathon all weekend on the Hallmark channel. "I Love Lucy" is my favorite show. I never get tired of watching it! It's so funny and so crazy at times. My sister bought me the whole collection for my birthday a few years ago and I watch it when nothing else is on TV. Rudy always asks me if the "I Love Lucy" marathon is on. Lol.

I was only 4 years old when she passed away and can't believe that this show was made when my parents were born. My mom and sister love the show too. We all love Lucy. :)

This is one of the funniest parts of the series. I would've LOVED to been part of the audience on any episode. Their laughter makes me wish I was there. 

Happy 100th birthday Lucille Ball! Thank you for bringing so much laughter into my life! 

No comments:

Post a Comment