Sunday, September 11, 2011

Our Anniversary date

<3 <3 <3 <3

Last Sunday, Rudy and I celebrated our 4 year anniversary. 

4 years. :)

It was so cute when he walked into my house with the flowers and gift bag. Just seeing him always brings a smile to my face.


We went to the Hollywood Museum for the Lucille Ball: 100 Years gallery. I absolutely love "I Love Lucy." It's my favorite show and I can watch it over and over. 


We went to dinner at Eden bar & Grill, a Mediterranean restaurant. We've never been there before and were so glad we went. We got the meal for two and got enough for three! And the baklava was delicious too! 


When we got home, we saw a beautiful double rainbow outside. It was a great way to end an awesome date. 


I am so lucky to have met someone who loves me for me. He accepts my little crazy quirks and makes the funniest faces. I love when we sing in the car together and how I get to see the side of him that no one else gets to see. He makes me laugh like no other person could and I love him with all my heart. <3


Here's to 4 wonderful years. :)
<3 <3 <3 <3 

1 comment:

  1. What an awesome anniversary celebration. Thanks for your comment today.

    ~Jenifer
    Gordon Gossip

    ReplyDelete