Saturday, October 1, 2011

Dana and Jeff's wedding

A few weeks ago, I went to my rosebud Dana's wedding (9/10/11, awesome date, right?). I've only met Jeff twice (once at my birthday and then at the wedding), but I can tell that he is perfect for her by how he acts with her and the way she glows when we've talked about him. He is really one of the nicest guys I've ever met. 

The wedding was at the beautiful Candlewood Country Club. The weather was perfect (it had been super hot that week, so thank goodness) and everything was beautiful. 

They are such an adorable couple and Dana's dress was gorgeous (Vera Wang). Their wedding scheme was based on their love for the Los Angeles Lakers. Yup, hardcore fans. The colors were purple and gold, the program had Lakers, and the wine bottles had a quote from Phi Jackson. It was so cute. 

I sat at the San Francisco table (the party table) along with my other Delta Zeta sisters. We had so much fun laughing, eating, and celebrating. 

Oh and look who caught the garter again, lol. He caught it the first time in November at my cousin's wedding. It's just so funny. 

Congratulations Dana and Jeff! I am so thankful that I got to share your special day with you and I wish you both all the best! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment