Friday, August 10, 2012

I'm back!

Holy moly, has it really been 10 months since my last post?!

I looked back at my last post and noticed that it was October of last year, which is when I started my long term assignment teaching fourth graders. When I was offered the assignment, I was nervous and stressed, but looked at it as a wonderful learning experience (when I had my own classroom, it was for kindergarten). Since that day, I was on full speed, organizing, planning, and pretty much everything else I needed to do for the kiddies, which explains the lack of blog posts. 

I have to say, that teaching this fourth grade class was one of the best experiences of my life. There were many stressors, but it was all worth it. I had my own class again and the most amazing grade level co-workers. No joke. Since I started in October, I swear, I felt lost, but they helped me without hesitation, were there when I needed to vent, and pretty much all of the above in what you would want in awesome co-workers. I don't know what I would've done without them. While working, whenever someone asked me how work was, I could never answer without saying how awesome my co-workers were. I was very lucky.

So, thank you, to the wonderful people who helped me more than you know. 

"Surround yourself with people who take their work seriously, but not themselves, those who work hard and play hard." - Colin Powell


1 comment:

  1. Yay! Welcome back to blogging! Can't wait to see you in a few weeks.

    ReplyDelete